Join Kia for a 3 day retreat to the Kripalu Center For Yoga And Health in Western Massachusetts.
You can elevate yourself so that you respond to the immense demands of life from a place of consciousness, grace, and mastery—by learning to develop the ability to listen to the quiet voice of the soul. Kundalini Yoga and meditation are tools to access that deep listening, and knowing when to use those tools is both an art and a science. The real magic happens through the application of yoga in your daily life—not just on the mat, but in each moment. In this workshop we will:
- Explore the mind/body/energy connection
- Reclaim the disparate parts of yourself
- Connect to the infinite wisdom of your heart
- Learn to live from your intuitive mind.
This weekend workshop uses ancient Kundalini kriyas and meditations to explore the inner dimensions and pathways to self-realization and the Divine.
This program is eligible for
- 8.5 credits for Athletic Trainers (BOC), $30 additional charge
- 8.5 credits for Yoga Alliance (YA), $30 additional charge
Registration and Information
Program questions, visit information, and registration
413.448.3152 (international and local)
Monday–Friday 9:00 am–7:30 pm EST
Saturday–Sunday 9:00 am–5:00 pm EST